The Swiss Institute of Allergy and Asthma Research is very well integrated and involved in the following international networks. SIAF is involved in the following networks:
- Global Allergy and Asthma European Network (GA²LEN)
- Mechanisms of the Development of Allergy (MeDALL), a 7th Framework Programme
- Post-infectious immune reprogramming and its association with persistence and chronicity of respiratory allergic diseases), (PreDicta), a 7th Framework Programme
- Fungi in the setting of inflammation, allergy and autoimmune diseases: Translating basic science into clinical practices (ALLFUN)
- European Network of Transnational Collaborative RTD Projects in the Field of Nanomedicine (EuroNanoMed), a 7th Framework Programme
- Training Network fort he Development of Bacterial ExoPolysaccharides for the Treatment of Inflammatory Conditions (TEAM EPIC), supported by the 7th Framework Programme MARIE-CURIE
- Polish-Swiss Research Programme
- CK-CARE AG: The Christine Kühne – Center for Allergy Research and Education (CK-CARE) was set up in 2009 in the Swiss town of Davos. Renowned research groups in Munich, Davos and Zürich in international cooperation with other collaborators form a unique center in the world.
- EAACI - The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology is a non-profit organisation active in the field of allergic and immunologic diseases.
The World Immune Regulation Meeting (WIRM) organized by SIAF became one of the most important immunology meeting worldwide that opens new possibilities to expand the network.
The top level research and the international networks of the institute led to the foundation of 2 spin off companies:
- The DAVOS DIAGNOSTICS is devolping new diagnostic instruments. The company is supported by the Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI) and the Innovationsstiftung des Kantons Graubuenden as well as from EU projects.
- The Alimentary Health Pharma Davos was established out of the Alimentary Health Ltd. In Corks to support the research in SIAF. The company develops new immune regulating drugs out of probiotic bacteria. The company is supported by the TEAM EIPC.
TEAM EPIC: www.team-epic.ch
Polish-Swiss Research Programme: http://www.opi.org.pl/en/home.html
CK-CARE AG: http://www.ck-care.ch/
DAVOS DIAGNOSTICS: http://www.davosdiagnostics.com/
Alimentary Health Pharma Davos: http://www.ahpd.ch/
Alimentary Health Ltd.: http://www.alimentaryhealth.ie/